Friday, June 11, 2010

me, me, me

Earlier this week, Marlorie of the lovely and talented itsastitch created a treasury that expressed herself through Etsy. A few others followed suit and I decided to join the cool kids, as evidenced here:


Creating this treasury was a lot more difficult that I originally anticipated. Actually, so is writing this blog post. I wanted to discuss what I think my collection says, and how I'm not sure if I'm happy with it - but since that's fairly consistent with how I feel about myself, I suppose it's fitting.



Since the words aren't actually flowing easily as I had hoped and I'm getting more and more frustrated as I sit here searching for them, I'm going to leave you with one more link. Ashli has collected the other treasuries in her blog post: A Treasured Year: Someone Life You. Check them out - they're lovely and inspiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment