Sunday, May 30, 2010

and in the beginning...

The origin of Sparkles & Snarkles.
(as told through the wonders of gchat)

February 22, 2010
Devin: i just want to do nothing for the rest of my life
life
Julie:
that's kind of where i am

Devin: how do we make money by doing nothing
?
Julie: well, you're making jewelry
OH. I know.
we collaborate on a snarky blog
and make jewelry to go with it
we'll call the blog "sparkles for snarkles"
Devin: yeah, my jewelry making isn't covering the cost of the materials
SPARKLES FOR SNARKLES
that's the best ever.
sparklesforsnarkles.com is available
Julie: holy crap
we would be so phenomenally popular.
Devin: YES.
so, how does one go about creating a wildly entertaining & popular blog?
Julie: shrugs
nudity?
with entertaining pasties?
Devin: pastry pr0n
Julie: lol
oh my.
Devin: you said pasties
I read pastries
Julie: that's even better for us
Devin: they would be pastry pasties


No comments:

Post a Comment